SteelToad Consulting will offer remote training of all CMMI courses.
CMMI® V2.0 BUILDING SERVICES EXCELLENCE COURSE. This one day course will teach you how to build capability in services. Most of the one-day courses are scheduled on the calendar to immediately follow the “CMMI 2.0 FOUNDATIONS AND CAPABILITY COURSE”. The course is intended for service team members and anyone interested in improving business performance.
This course is composed of lectures and class exercises, with time allotted for participant questions and discussion. The format of the course requires that students actively participate throughout the duration of the course without missing any class time. Each student is required to have taken Foundations of Capability (or CMMI Version 2.0 Upgrade Training).
- Locate information in the CMMI model related to best practices in services.
- Use the CMMI Services 2.0 view to effectively assess, improve, and sustain process capability and performance.
The student will receive:
- A Certificate of Completion.
- A prerequisite for serving on a CMMI Appraisal Team.
- A prerequisite for any advanced CMMI training course.
- CMMI V2.0 online Model Viewer access for 30 days ($150 value). Bring a laptop or tablet.
- Electronic copy to the standard CMMI Institute student slides.
Course Location: All courses are Online Virtual Training.
Remote Training offered due to the impact of the COVID-19 virus
Course starts at 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Student is encouraged to bring a laptop
- Electronic copy of slides is provided.