SteelToad Consulting will offer remote training of all CMMI courses.
CMMI® V2.0 UPGRADE TRAINING one day course will guide you through key components of the CMMI V2.0 model structure and key differences between CMMI Version 1.3 and CMMI Version V2.0.
This course is designed for students who have taken CMMI training for prior versions of the model to upgrade their knowledge to the current CMMI, V2.0. In addition, this course is for appraisal team members who participated on a CMMI Version 1.3 appraisal, and who need to fulfill the Version 2.0 training requirements required for providing service on a CMMI V2.0 appraisal. By registering for this course you verify that you have completed a licensed offering of the following prerequisite course(s):
- Introduction to CMMI Version 1.3 (for Development or Services); OR
- Introduction to CMMI Version 1.2 (for Development or Services) and CMMI Version 1.3 Upgrade Training; OR
- Introduction to CMMI Version 1.1, CMMI Version 1.2 Upgrade Training, and CMMI Version 1.3 Upgrade Training.
This course is composed of lectures and class exercises, with time allotted for participant questions and discussion. The format of the course requires that students actively participate throughout the duration of the course without missing any class time. Each student is required to have taken Foundations of Capability (or CMMI Version 2.0 Upgrade Training).
- A CMMI V2.0 Model PDF licensed to the student.
- A Certificate of Completion
- One credit to take the CMMI Associate Exam.
- A completed prerequisite to take the CMMI Associate Exam and become a current Certified CMMI Associate.
- A completed prerequisite for upgrading to CMMI V2.0 and for serving as a CMMI V2.0 Appraisal Team Member.
- A completed prerequisite for taking additional CMMI Version 2.0 training courses and pursuing CMMI Version 2.0 relevant certification pathways.
The student will receive:
- A Certificate of Completion.
- Credit as a prerequisite for serving on a CMMI Appraisal Team.
- Credit as a prerequisite for any advanced CMMI training course.
- CMMI V2.0 online Model Viewer access for 30 days ($150 value). Bring a laptop or tablet.
- CMMI V2.0 Associate Exam credit for 30 days ($250 value, required for appraisal team members).
- SteelToad CMMI 2.0 Sample Exam 150 questions access for 30 days.
- Electronic copy to the standard CMMI Institute student slides.
Course Location: All courses are Online Virtual Training.
Remote Training offered due to the impact of the COVID-19 virus.
Course starts at 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
The student is encouraged to bring a laptop
- Electronic copy of slides is provided.