SteelToad Consulting will offer remote training of all CMMI courses.
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 virus, the CMMI has announced a temporary allowance for the following activities to be delivered remotely. SteelToad is offering remote CMMI services for:
- V2.0 Benchmark Appraisals
- V2.0 Training Courses*
SteelToad CMMI® V2.0 Foundations of Capability course. Pave the way for better operations and performance in your organization. This course will teach you how to use the CMMI Version 2.0 Models and the business value that can be gained by improving capability.
This two-day course is composed of lectures and class exercises, with time allotted for participant questions and discussion. The format of the course requires that students actively participate throughout the duration of the course without missing any class time. This course is well-suited for anyone interested in improving business performance. This course does not require any prerequisites.
- Connect the CMMI model with business value.
- Describe the components of CMMI.
- Use CMMI as a tool for improving performance.
- Understand the high-level value of a CMMI appraisal.
At the conclusion of the course, the student will receive:
- A Certificate of Completion.
- Exam credit to take the Certified Associate Exam, 30 days ($250 value, required for appraisal team members).
- A Certification as a CMMI Associate upon passing the exam.
- Credit as a prerequisite for serving on a CMMI appraisal team.
- Credit as a prerequisite for any advanced CMMI training course.
- CMMI V2.0 online Model Viewer access for 30 days ($150 value). Bring a laptop or tablet.
- SteelToad CMMI 2.0 Sample Exam 150 questions access for 30 days.
Course Location: All courses are Online Virtual Training.
Remote Training offered due to the impact of the COVID-19 virus
Course starts at 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Students are encouraged to bring a laptop
- An electronic copy of the slides is provided.